Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Is Your Dream Big Enough?

"If We Don’t Have Our Dreams, We Have Nothing.” Charles Farmer( Billy Bob Thorton) from The movie "Astronaut Farmer".

What a memorable quote. I just saw the movie Astronaut Farmer yesterday and I loved it. I won’t describe the storyline (you can get a good idea from watching the trailer below), but I will tell you that It was a very memorable and inspirational movie. It's very rare that I want to see a movie a second time. However I loved this movie so much that I pre-ordered the DVD that releases on July 10. This will be a permanent part of my collection of inspirational movies like Rudy, Braveheart, Hoosiers, and more.

Now don’t get me wrong, This movie will probably not win an Academy Award. But the inspiration and positive messages of the movie more than make up for that. You probably want to watch the movie with a box of tissues next to you. The movie is rated PG and is family-oriented one that you will not be embarrassed to take your older children to see. Who knows maybe they will get inspired by the movie too.

Watch the trailer below (be sure and check the name on the side of the rocket) then take a moment and think about your Dreams. Do you still have Dreams? Are you pursuing your dreams? No matter what those around you say or believe, never give up on your dreams.

I would love to hear what your dreams are. Leave a comment below.




Share This

No comments: